After you’ve analyzed your data, you’ll want to showcase the key findings through charts and graphs.
My tutorials about charts and graphs include:
- How to insert a chart
- How to change the chart type
- How to move a chart to its own sheet
- How to create data labels in charts
- How to remove tick marks and gridlines
- How to create stacked bar charts
- How to reverse the order of the categories in your charts
- How to fix funny-looking line charts with ‘Switch Row/Column’
- How to adjust the units in your chart’s axes
Or, watch the entire charts playlist in YouTube.
How to insert a chart
How to insert a bar chart or column chart.
How to change the chart type
How to change the type of chart you just made (without deleting it and starting from scratch).
How to move a chart to its own sheet
How to move a chart or graph into its own sheet so you have more space to work.
How to create data labels in charts
How to add data labels to your charts, adjust the font and font size of the data labels, and adjust the position of the data labels.
How to remove tick marks and gridlines
How to maximize data-ink ratio by removing distracting gray lines like tick marks and gridlines.